This was a card I made for my dads cousins sons new baby daughter(try and remembering that was hard). I used My craft studio Young at heart from there birthday collection. I used one of the images and made the background and made a tag which I attached with jump rings and also sprayed in glitter. I also used a paper bow which I coloured with a promarkers to match the colours.
Monday, 8 August 2011
Monday, 18 July 2011
These two cards were done with the hobbydots kits. These took a few hours to do as I had to pierce the pattern and then place all the shapes in place and then placed a decoupage image in the centre of the image. I haven't put any sentiments on these cards as I can't decide what to use them for. Hope you all like them.
Below is cross stitches of my 2 dogs that I have been doing for a few years after having to get them put to sleep. I eventually finished the westie at Easter and have got it framed. My westie was called Mac and was put to sleep last Easter so only took me a year to do this stitch while doing other cross stitches in between. I finished the Labrador about 2 years ago. My Labrador was called ashiey and we had to put him sleep 6 years ago This stitch took me about four years as I kept starting and stopping because there was so much black in it my eyes got sore when doing it for any length. Hope you all like them.
Thursday, 14 July 2011
This is one of the most recent cross stitches I have completed. For a change this x stitch was done for myself I have wanted it since it came out in 2006 but it was to expensive I then found it last summer for about half the price and couldnt resist getting it. it took me about 10 months to complete but i was doing other x stitches at the same time. This stitch will now being going to get framed so I can put it up in my bed room and when I redecorate my room the colours in the stitch will be getting used as they are so nice.
These three boxes were papermashiey boxes i bought about 2 years ago and have sat and not been used so I decided to paint them with tester pots on two of them and acrylic paints on the other and covered in PVA glue to give the boxes a glossy shine. I made paper flowers from one of the the My Craft Studio CDs and and covered in glitter and stuck them to the top of the boxes as toppers.
I like these and have a bigger box I have to do and I think I will be doing the same with possibly using lilies or roses will post it when I have done it.